Thursday, September 17, 2015

Updated Battery Doctor looks very nice on iOS 7.0

Battery Doctor has been my go to application for the battery of my iPhone 4S and iPad mini. It's a very good monitoring tool showing the health of your battery, sharing tips on how you can better maximize it and keeps records of your charging cycles. The latest version of the iPhone application has been updated to complement the look of iOS 7.0 but still retaining the same functionalities we loved from it. I hope they release a similar update to the iPad version of the application. Here are some snapshots I've taken of Battery Doctor on my iPhone 4S.

Both Battery Doctor (iPhone and iPod Touch) and Battery Doctor HD (iPad and iPad mini) are free and I highly recommend them!








Thank you for watching...http://www.khmeroffline.com









0 comments